Thursday 11 June 2015

Welcome!

Hello, welcome to my corner of the www.  Now, I am by no means a great blogger, invariably I forget, but I love comping and I want to talk about it. I want to encourage other people to try it too!

My friends think I'm really lucky, I'm not, I just enter more competitions than they do. People see me win and they want to win too, great! They enter one or two and get bored. When I get bored I have a break, find some different types of comps, do something different. Other people stop entering, then wonder why they don't win.

Comping is my hobby, it is not a chore. I'm not a prolific winner, I'm chuffed to bits if I win a competition a month. I'm selective over the types of competition I enter, I only enter competitions I would like to win and rarely enter internet competitions as I get bored too easily.

I want to use this space to celebrate my wins, share competitions, share and try ideas for different types of competitions and hopefully in time, host a few of my own!!

I hope you can join me on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment